With an estimated range around 90 miles on a charge and a price tag expected to be in the low $30k range, the E-Golf, expected by the middle of 2014, is the type of car that could bring affordability to the electric vehicle market while the infrastructure is being put into place. If there’s a car company that you can’t count out regardless of any setbacks, it’s Volkswagen.
- Rev Up Your Analytics Game: Your Guide to GA4 for Car Dealerships
- Digital Marketers We’re Crushing On in 2023
- 5 Automotive SEO Tips for Car Dealers Entering 2023
- FTC Safeguards Rule for Auto Dealers: Save Yourself Five Figures in Fees and Get Compliant Now
- What To Expect From Facebook’s New Page Experience