Come to the Dark Side
Here Are the Top 5 Reasons We love Dark Posts So Much:
- Domination. It’s that simple. Dealers that want to dominate and who are sick of the weak social media programs that the vast majority of vendors offer need to take a closer look at dark post advertising. It’s one of the most important keys to achieving market dominance.
- Not-So-New But Still Shiny. This isn’t a new concept. Facebook has been offering it for a couple of years now. However, it’s still very, very shiny like a car that has been sitting in a garage for a little while, getting polished but not taken out very often. Now, it’s time to take it out.
- ROI. When you think social media, most dealers do not attach the medium to tangible ROI. That’s because they’re not doing dark posts. This is where the real social media ROI resides.
- Ahead of the Game. Despite the fact that it’s been available for a while, so few dealers and but a handful of vendors are taking advantage of it. Those who do so now are way ahead of the game… just like us!
- Dark Isn’t Bad. When most people hear about “dark” posts, they assume it’s something that wears a black helmet and wields a lightsaber. As cool as that might be, it’s far from that. In fact, it’s what social media was supposed to be able to do all along.
A good chunk of our focus is on making dark posts work for our clients. If you’re interested in learning more about them, feel free to reach out to me. I’m always available for questions from dealers.