SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGISTJoin The DA team.
The Dealer Authority Social Media Strategist develops paid and non-paid social media and content strategies, helping to grow a client’s business through a variety of online and social channels. The strategists help to grow the client’s business and ensure the team execution meets and exceeds client expectations. In this role, the Strategist insures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible social media / content strategy and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistent and superior creative product.
- A minimum of 3 years experience developing social media and content strategy solutions for multiple customers.
- Possesses understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, YouTube and Instagram.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns.
The Strategist’s position requires ongoing and in-depth interactions with the following: The Strategist reports to the Social Media Manager. As assigned, the Strategist has overall responsibility for leading the client content and social media strategy effort. Within the agency, the Strategist is the leader/coordinator for the client’s social media and content programs and works closely with all agency personnel in determining project scope, estimating, planning, executing and monitoring assigned projects and deliverables. The Strategist will have direct client contact with assigned agency clients and participate in the agency’s new business efforts.
Pay range: $42,500-$45,000