SEO STRATEGISTJoin The DA team.
We are looking for a detail-oriented SEO Strategist to manage all search engine optimization activities for our clients. The SEO strategist is responsible for SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Automotive industry experience is preferred but not required. The SEO Strategist will be responsible for creating landing pages on platforms such as:
- Dealer EProcess
- Naked Lime
- Dealer Fire
- Dealer Inspire
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience (at least 2 years past experience)
- Proven content writing experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Agency Analytics)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
Additional Skills (preferred by not required)
- Canva & Photoshop
- Schema Markup
Please provide a link to past content writings/portfolio with you application.