Carolina dealers look alive! The 2018 North Carolina International Auto Expo rolls into Raleigh this week. Visit the NC State Fairgrounds Thursday, February 15th through Sunday, February 18th and experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with hybrids, electric cars, SUVs, sedans, compacts, and (of course) the luxury lines.
Dealers can capitalize on the Carolina Auto Show in several ways.
- Education – Send your sales people to learn from manufacturer representatives. Ask questions, experience new models and competitive brands, check out concept cars so you can discuss them intelligently with your clients.
- Prospecting – Motor heads will flock to the Auto Expo as well as in-market car shoppers. Send your team with business cards and smiles to greet and network. It may lead to sales.
- Good Will- Grab a bunch of tickets and give them away to your loyal customers, Facebook followers, friends & family. It’s always a good idea to cement relationships to help your dealership remain top-of-mind when someone in your community is ready to buy.
- It’s fun! – Favorite local radio stations will be in attendance including NewsTalk 680 AM WPTF, TalkRadio 850 AM WPTK, WBBB-FM Radio 96.1, 94.7 QDR, LaLey 101.1 FM, KIX FM 102.9, and Pulse 96.9 and 102.5, plus Spectrum News and more. Load up the whole family and invite your friends – make a day of it! Plenty of FREE parking. vendors, food, and there’s a Classic Car Show at the Dorton Arena on the weekend!
- Hang out with Dealer Authority (this should really be the FIRST reason you decide to go!) – Representatives from Dealer Authority will be in attendance and we’d love to talk to you about automotive digital marketing. Please contact us to schedule a date and time when we can get together at the NC Auto Show by calling (888) 963-9617.
- Giving back – Over the last ten years, the North Carolina International Auto Expo has donated over $560,000 to charitable organizations. The Wake County New Vehicle Dealers Association is proud to continue to give back to our communities and help those in need.
We’ll see you at the North Carolina State Fairgrounds at 1025 Blue Ridge Road in Raleigh, February 15-18, 2018. Learn more on the NC International Auto Expo website.