As supercars go, there aren’t a lot that can compare to the million-dollar 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid. Yes, hybrid. It hits 60mph in 2.8 seconds and tops out at 211mph. This isn’t a hybrid for the sake of fuel efficiency – it’s the type of technology necessary to boost it up near 900-HP. We’re a few months away from seeing these puppies on the road.
- The Key to SEO Success: Choosing the Right Keywords for Car Dealerships
- Automotive CDPs: Leverage your Dealership’s First-Party Data with Customer Data Platforms
- 12 Steps to Developing a Powerful Google Business Profile for Car Dealerships
- Best Car Dealership Forums for Automotive Professionals
- Accelerate Your Advertising Strategy with Microsoft Automotive Ads